Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Blue Interview

  1. #11
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    *is glad that she is a brunette* [img]wink.gif[/img] mmmmm Darren and Dunk both like the dark haired ladies then! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #12
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL @ Janie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I just knew that you were gonna say that!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read this last night but I was in no shape to reply [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I read this last night but I was in no shape to reply [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Did you get a Massive Headache? [img]eek.gif[/img] ROTFLMAO

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    Did you get a Massive Headache? [img]eek.gif[/img] ROTFLMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Massive - yes, headache - no! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:


    Massive - yes, headache - no! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ROTF....and here I thought you were innocent!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    ROTF....and here I thought you were innocent!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Haven't we had this conversation before? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:



    Haven't we had this conversation before? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    yes...and you need a spanking! errr....not by Dunk either!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Well, I dunno about my head but something else was certainly throbbing last night!!! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    *stifles hysterical laughter*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO....I knew you guys would lurve this interview.....hahaha.......

    can we all say Yummy Mummy? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •